Melexis Technologies NV
Your future job
– Analyze the internal and external customer’s requests
– Determine the applicable EMC tests in collaboration with the customer
– Design the necessary hardware for the applicable tests
– Create the test setup and execute accordingly
– Actively participate in solving EMC problemsExecute and report on a multitude of automotive EMC tests
– Communicate results and recommendations to internal and external customers
– Contribute to the EMC validation and qualification of Melexis’ new products
– Continuously contribute to the EMC Competence Center’s knowledge expansion
– You are an Academic Master of Science (Ir.) with an electronics background, or have an industrial electronics engineering (Ing.) degree.
– You are able to read and understand advanced electronic schematics, and have hands on experience with SCH and PCB CAD tools, preferably Altium.
– You have 8 to 15 years of experience within the field of electronics design as a Development Engineer.
– You have advanced knowledge of embedded software.
– Experience with design for EMC and executing EMC tests, is a strong asset.
– Analog and digital hardware hold no secrets for you.
– Advanced measurement interpretation skills are required.
– Programming skills (Python, C, Matlab, Labview, …) are an asset.
– You have a hands-on mentality and are a team player.
– Fluency in English is a must.
– You possess excellent communication skills, combined with strong analytical skills.
– You are eager to learn, assertive and flexible.
– You are willing to travel up to 10%.
– A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
– The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
– An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
– Versatile development opportunities
Contactpersoon: Birgit Vandenberghe