Your future job
As a Technician BU at Melexis, you will provide technical support to the BU application engineers by evaluating, measuring and reporting specific product / application related aspects. Based on this expertise you will develop applications and solutions as well as all the necessary input for documentation (datasheets, applications notes) and supporting tools (development kits, demos).
More specifically, you will
– execute the characterization and evaluation and summarize in a report
– develop hardware and/or embedded software for customer demo, evaluation kit, reference design and write / provide input for application notes, FAQ, in close cooperation with application engineers, and with timely reporting to internal customers.
– have a basic understanding of application know-how in cooperation with application engineers and product managers.
– You possess a bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
– You have a first experience in the semiconductor industry through internship or equivalent.
– You have solid technical knowledge (hardware, software programming, simulation tools and electronics) and strong analytical skills.
– You are an efficient communicator, are fluent in English and have a customer oriented attitude.
– A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
– The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
– An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
– Versatile development opportunities
Bedrijf: Melexis Technologies NV
Contactpersoon: Birgit Vandenberghe